POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!"
From: Scott Hill
Date: 8 May 1998 12:20:37
Message: <01bd7a92$0020b7c0$8c00a8c0@shindo.ddlinks.co.uk>
povray.org admin team <new### [at] povrayorg> wrote in article
<35416296.3926425@news.povray.org>...
> "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!"
>
> An open letter from POV-Team coordinator
> Chris Young

<snip letter about poor financial situation>

	You know this was all inevitable really, just run the word POVRAY through
an MS spelling checker and you'll see what I mean. ;-) or should that be
;-(

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.